We have designed a pedagogical sound Blackboard template for you to use in your courses. This will enable you to get you started in organizing your materials so it is very easy for your students to find information and assignments.
How to Import A Blackboard Template Into Your Class:
- Choose which template you need, the 8 Week or the 16 Week folder (see files listed below).
- Hover your mouse over the desired zip file, then right click to display the drop down menu.
- Choose "Save Link As" to your Downloads folder. (To confirm that it is going to the right place, you may look in the upper, right corner of the box that popped up to confirm your path).
- Please change the file name to reflect the file. For example, type in "16 Week Template for Blackboard" or "8 Week Template for Blackboard". Click "Save" when you are finished.
***DO NOT OPEN THE ZIP FILE***
- Go to the "How to Upload the Template to Blackboard" tutorial to learn how to finish installing the template.
Course Templates (Download)